Ayn Rand University /

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keith Lockitch

Hi everyone,

I think we’re off to a good start with yesterday’s class!

1. Class recordingIf you were not able to attend live, be sure to watch the recording. I say “watch” not “listen” because the visuals are important for this class. If you just listen to the audio, you’ll miss my slides with lots of images and videos.

You can find the recordings in three places:

• On the course website—but you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the pagehttps://university.aynrand.org/courses/foundations-of-physical-science-motion-and-gravitation/
      • On the ARU public website, courses.aynrand.org. To access this course you have to be sure to use the same login you use for ARU. https://university.aynrand.org/courses/foundations-of-physical-science-motion-and-gravitation/
      • On the ARU mobile app. Again, be sure to use your ARU login.
      1. Homework: Your first homework assignment is available under Week 2 on the course website. The assignment is due on Sunday, October 9 by the end of day in your local time zone.

2. Open office hour: I will have an open office hour this Thursday (October 6) from 9:00-10:00 am Pacific time. For anyone who was not able to attend class live yesterday, this is an opportunity to come and ask questions if you are able to watch the recording before tomorrow.

Also, if some of you have still not done the math level of difficulty quiz under Week 1, please go ahead and do that. I’m finding it helpful to gauge where people are in their math abilities.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email.

Cheers,

–Keith

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 1985 – 2021 The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI). Reproduction of content and images in whole or in part is prohibited. All rights reserved. ARI is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions to ARI in the United States are tax-exempt to the extent provided by law. Objectivist Conferences (OCON) and the Ayn Rand Institute eStore are operated by ARI. Payments to OCON or the Ayn Rand Institute eStore do not qualify as tax-deductible contributions to the Ayn Rand Institute. Ayn Rand® is a registered trademark and is used by permission.