Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Giovanni Arnaudeau
      Participant

Hello world,

Since this platform is new to Ayn Rand University, I’m not used to it yet. I posted my assignment (I believe!) I just wanted to know if it worked properly. (How can I know it?)

(By the way, can’t we make any corrections when we submitted an assignment?)

David Bakker
      Participant

You can see your assignment by clicking “My grades” on the left-hand side if you are on the course page or “Submitted assignments” in the right-top menu when you are in the actual assignment.

From what I gathered you indeed can’t edit them, but you can add comments.

Sam Weaver

Hi Giovanni, I believe David is correct about how to view submitted assignments. I can confirm that we have received your assignment.

Some features, like editing, aren’t available right now, but our team is still making improvements to the new platform.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 1985 – 2021 The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI). Reproduction of content and images in whole or in part is prohibited. All rights reserved. ARI is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions to ARI in the United States are tax-exempt to the extent provided by law. Objectivist Conferences (OCON) and the Ayn Rand Institute eStore are operated by ARI. Payments to OCON or the Ayn Rand Institute eStore do not qualify as tax-deductible contributions to the Ayn Rand Institute. Ayn Rand® is a registered trademark and is used by permission.