Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Clarisa Randazzo
      Participant

Hi everyone! I’m having some troubles with the website. I just posted my assignment yesterday and I’m trying to go further Week 3, but the website keep saying that I have to complete the previous lesson before. I marked as finish the Week 1, but in Week 2 I don’t have the button to mark it as complete. So I don’t have access to Week 3. It’s not a problem right now because I downloaded the reading documents last week, but I cannot see anything in Week 3 so if Nikos changes or add something I won’t notice it.
      I’m not sure if it’s the right place to comment this. Please LMK if I have to send an email or do it in a different way.
      Thank you !

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 1985 – 2021 The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI). Reproduction of content and images in whole or in part is prohibited. All rights reserved. ARI is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions to ARI in the United States are tax-exempt to the extent provided by law. Objectivist Conferences (OCON) and the Ayn Rand Institute eStore are operated by ARI. Payments to OCON or the Ayn Rand Institute eStore do not qualify as tax-deductible contributions to the Ayn Rand Institute. Ayn Rand® is a registered trademark and is used by permission.